Monday, August 17, 2009

Ketchup

GET IT? Okay, I'm trying here.

Lessee. When last we spoke, I was thinking of trying a cycle, and trying to scrounge together drugs.

So. Drugs have been scrounged (thanks, all). I'm waiting for AF and ready to go. (eep). Some things I've learned....

Thinking of using IVFMeds.com? Good luck with that. I tried, but my clinic refused to play ball. The clinic refused to explain and IVFMeds had worked with them before, so I am clueless. I'm sure there is a legislative and or insurance-liability-type reason behind it, but DAMN it is annoying. Did you know there's a generic Men0pur?

From there, I went to my insurance carrier. After many (MANY) phone calls, I found someone who recommended the Freedom Pharmacy. While not as cheap as generics from Europe, it was a bit better than over the counter in mid-town Manhattan.

Along the way, I had oral surgery. Which is only relevant because when you have any sort of anesthesia TELL YOUR RE. My clinic FLIPPED OUT. So that's why I'm cycling this month as opposed to last month...

In the mean time, I'm doing accupuncture and taking every vitamin supplement you can think of and eating macrobiotic... Oh, and looking for a job.

1 comment:

Bea said...

Weird. Huh. You would at least think an explanation was due... but anyway, it's sorted now. Good luck with the cycle and job hunt.

Bea