Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Every day, a new sadness

Everything that makes me happy makes me sad. Because Mama isn't here to share it.


At some point (that isn't now) I will get into a long, detailed account of what went wrong and what killed her. But, at the moment, I just need to "blog it out." So. Please be patient.


At one early point in my quest to be a mother, my RE told me to give it up. My uterus wasn't reacting; it wasn't going to happen for me.


I cried (as you can imagine) and said, "Well, at least I have Mama to take care of."


Fast forward a bit. It turns out that my RE was a complete and utter moron. (What do you call someone who says take lupr0n AND fo11istim AT THE SAME TIME and wonder why it's not working?) All I needed was to change everything about my life, a decent RE and more than a bit of luck.

And voila, I'm a mother.

But now I don't have Mama to take care of.

1 comment:

Bea said...

"Everything that makes me happy makes me sad. Because Mama isn't here to share it."

So beautifully put. I don't know what to say or add. The way you put it just made things so clear.

Bea