Sunday, March 22, 2009

Three Week Wait

That's how long its been since I posted. Wow, time really flies when... well, time really flies.

First, to all of you wrote and posted with your support: thanks. Thanks. Thanks. I love that you get it, that you're accepting and well, you get it. Thanks also to those who called H all sorts of lovely names (and you know who you are). It's sad how much I enjoyed that.

Second, you're right. H is trying to find himself and define himself now that he is no longer a son. No longer a caregiver. We had that conversation (prompted, largely, by comments and e-mails). And it was a good conversation. Enlightening, even. So thanks for getting involved: you helped strengthen my marriage.

1 comment:

Bea said...

I'm so glad things are looking better. I'll call him more names next time.

Bea