Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hugs

Lately I've become a hug whore.

Not even sure that's a thing, but it's the phrase that best describes where I am at this moment.

I need a hug.

Feel free to send one along.

On my list of things to do is to type up my divorce agreement. PARTY!

And I don't want to do it. BUT. I want it to be done. And I really wish that H would do it. But if he was someone that could get things done. Well. I probably wouldn't be divorcing him.

And I need a hug.

I went out the other night. Admittedly, with co-workers. But I like my co-workers, so it was a good time. A reasonably good time. (They see me as someone who I am not, and at some point I should probably spend a minute blogging about THAT. But not today).

So I am out with co-workers. And I got hugs. People who chose to through their arms around me VOLUNTARILY and embrace me. One even drew me close to tell me a secret. SWOON!

That hasn't happened in a long time, either.  

And today, I am walking up to random people and hugging them.

Not random, random. But random.

And I need a hug.

No comments: