Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stuff to Knock You Up (or Out) (UPDATED!)

Help me (please) compile a list of stupid stuff that (allegedly) helps in conception and/or implantation

BEYOND USELESS
• Just Relax!
• Get enough sleep
• "Stop thinking about it and it will happen"

CONCEPTION
• Accupuncture
Aspirin
CoQ10
• D.H.E.A
• Femoral massage
NO Caffeine
Cough Syrup
Red Clover

IMPLANTATION
• Pineapple

Anyone?

I'm doing this mostly for myself, a little to impart to a friend who is starting new into the land of IF and IVF.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation...

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why you forgot the gold standard of "JUST RELAX!"

Bad joke, sorry.

I"m not much help today but if I think of anything I will stop back...

A said...

My RE was very insistent on NO caffeine of any variety when cycling, and preferably the cycle before, too.
CoQ10 supplements were recommended by my acu for both me and DH...

Fiddle1 said...

For good cervical mucus: evening primrose oil and green tea. Also, higher fat dairy