Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Dog Ate My Blog Post

Yeah.

I owe so many people e-mail. And those I don't owe e-mails, I owe phone calls. But for most (including me) I owe blog updates.

So. We (H, Spunketta and I) for through the holiday season (Christmas, New Years and Three Kings) fairly well.

And then.

Then it was my birthday. Then it was MLK day, and we could remember exactly where we were the year before.

And... we got sad. I got sad. And I missed Mama.

And then we got sick. It was bit of a bucket brigade; H got sick first, then got me sick. I got better, but by then Spunx was sick. After Spunx got better, I was sick again. I got better, but then H was ill. And then Spunx was sick again, and sick BIG. Calling the pediatrician big.

So, on top of being sad, I was scared and exhausted.

And THEN they laid some people off at work. They've laid people off three times since I've returned from maternity leave. So the feeling at work is STRESSED, to say the least. (Same is true at H's job -- two rounds of layoffs).

And then.

And then I posted.

1 comment:

hope548 said...

Hi Nica. I haven't been by in a while and have some catching up to do. I hope you're all feeling better and that things at work get better. I'm also sorry to hear that Mama passed away.