Saturday, June 6, 2009

God, I'm Boring

See above.

Hi. How are you?

I, currently, am dealing with, well, everything. I still haven't thrown away the photo of my last embie. It lurks in a pocket of my wallet and then everyso often, when I'm digging through looking for something (usually an emergency $20) I find it. My lucky number 7.

And I think, what happened?

On especially horrible days, I find Mama's medicaid card (also hiding in my wallet, in a different location). And, in general, I think, how did this happen?

How is it possible? How? I don't get it. I don't understand. Where did my mother-in-law go? She was here a minute ago. Filling our lives to oveflowing with misery and laughter in equal portion. It's so damn quiet without her. how can she not be here?

Yeah. SO.

I'm boring. Booooooooooooooooring. And decidely not funny.

And I miss my Mama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You aren't boring at all.

Just sad.

Two totally different things.